Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fall essentials - ankle booties

Ash suede ankle booties

Just got myself a new pair of gorgeous Ash suede ankle booties. Their sizing is somewhat irregular - normally I am 7.5, sometimes 8, in European sizing it is 39. Ash boots, at least this particular style, do not have half sizes, so it was between 7 (38) or (39). I chose 8 because the measurement listed was closest to the measurement of my foot. Unfortunately when I received size 39, they were way to large and I had to exchange them for size 38 which fitted perfectly.


Ash suede ankle booties


Today I took the boots for a trial run - went with my family to a Please Touch museum, running after my 3-year-old, climbing a rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland setup, playing golf with the flamingo's and having tea with the Mad Hatter. Not a blister at the end of the day! Says something about the boots, doesn't it?:)


Ash suede ankle booties


Ash suede ankle booties


Ash suede ankle booties

No comments:

Post a Comment