Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cimarron jeans and sizing

I saw online and fell in love with Cimarron jeans. They do not seem to be popular anywhere in North America and it is nearly impossible to find them anywhere and no less possible to get any information on sizing.





So normally i am between sizes 26 and 27, 27 fits a bit loose on me, so I figured I should get Cimarrons in size 27. I waited for July sales in Paris (those jeans are a bit pricey when you pay full price plus shipping) and got myself a pair in size 26 in Burgundy. I am crazy about burgundy and lately have been using it as one of my basic colors. Then, a few days later I read somewhere that Cimarron jeans run small, so I e-mailed the store and asked them to change my order to size up the jeans. They never replied and I was afraid they didn't understand my rather limited French but luckily the pair that arrived was in size 27. Yay!

It took them forever to get here, I started to think it would be a better idea to ask either my sister, who was in Paris at the time, or my father, who was going there later, to pick them up from a store but I felt it was too much to ask since they were there for only shirt periods of time.




The jeans were more like stretchy pants and the color was not as vivid as it was on the website. The burgundy looked more like raspberry to me. In fact, you can see how similar the color is to the color of my raspberry heels on the picture. As for the sizing, Cimarron jeans should be ordered a size up, and if you are between the sizes, go 1.5 sizes up. I usually wear 26 but size 27 Cimarrons fit like a second skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment