Friday, February 10, 2012

Got lunch?

Due to my new low sodium, low carb diet, I now bring my own lunch to work. Turns out, it's nearly impossible to get any healthy food in the city. Once, when I forgot my afternoon snack at home, I was forced to look for one to purchase near my job. The closest to a decent snack was an oatmeal cookie from Juan valdez, which was over 400 calories, which is terrible, taking into account that my diet is 1350 calories per day, divided on 4-5 freequent meals. So anyway, except those times I meet a friend for lunch and head over to Saladworks or a sushi bar, I usually bring my breakfast, lunch and snacks. So, being me, I needed a super cute lunch bag that would not clash too much with neither my purse nor my outfit. Here is what I came up with: Isn't it cute?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment