Monday, October 25, 2010

10 things about my personal style

Not too long ago I found an interesting topic in one of the forums - share 10 things about your personal style.

(c) here is the forum

Here are mine:

-I always wear heels

-All my bottoms (with a few exception) are in basic colors: black, brown, camel, tan, white, beige, navy

-I only wear low-cut, flat front pants and jeans and 3 types of skirts: full, pencil and trumpet

-I never wear printed tops (except naval stripes), only dresses and some bottoms

-I prefer simple gold, silver, diamond and pear jewelry with the exception of some turquoise and coral pieces

-If I wear pink, I stick to warm, peach pink, and never the cooler shade of it

-All my sweaters and cardigans are cashmere or cotton(lighter ones), I do not like wool ones

-I LOVE plaid pants and striped sailor shirts

-I prefer princess seam and sheath dresses for being cinched at the waist

-I loath tapered pants, shorts that hit mid-thigh (camp counselor type), and long acrylic nails

No comments:

Post a Comment