Friday, March 18, 2011

Questionable versatility of black pumps

Lately I keep wondering more and more about the versatility of black pumps. it seems to me they are not as versatile as most people believe. Take for example basic colors: black does not look good with navy or brown, then if we take bright colors, personally, I'd prefer nude pumps or perhaps silver or other metallic. With white I like to take an opportunity to wear bright shoes. So that leaves a lot fewer options for pairing up with black shoes even though I love them dearly.

For example today I've worn my black pumps with white pants, black t-shirt, and camel cardigan and added a bright silk scarf in orange to liven up my face, since black near the face is not an option for my skin tone.



For example today I've worn my black pumps with white pants, black t-shirt, and camel cardigan and added a bright silk scarf in orange to liven up my face, since black near the face is not an option for my skin tone.



Camel is pretty much the only color, besides the black itself, that I like to pair up with black shoes. So, if you think about it, the versatility of a black shoe is questionable. IMO

No comments:

Post a Comment