Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brown knee boots with pencil skirt

One out of the 100 items every stylish woman should own is knee boots. If the boots are knee length, they are best worn with a skirt right above the knee.















I like wearing knee boots with pencil skirts. This one is a brown striped Bebe pencil skirt with a front slit. I am also wearing Lucky Brand jewelry and B. Makowsky bag. The white shirt is by Patrizia Pepe. Personally I prefer wearing the shirt out instead of tucked in, but this shirt is way too long for that. I guess this outfit could definitely use a belt. I'll probably think it over and add some color to amke the outfit more fun.

By the way, the brand of the boots I am wearing is Ditto by Van Eli. Made of stretchy material with leather trim. Perfect for a cool sumemr or fall evening

2 comments:

  1. Its really a pretty fabulous style to wear knee boots with pencil skirts. That handbag look great with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete